- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Directly from manufacturer
- Free return shipping
Why we love this product
For smaller rooms up to 20 m², and tighter budgets, the Ultima 20 is the perfect choice. With the same sound technologies of its bigger sibling, the Ultima 40, these bookshelf speakers really prove themselves when it comes to sound - whether you place them on a shelf, stands or on the wall.
Key advantages at a glance
- A pair of high-end Hi-Fi bookshelf speakers from Europe's most popular speaker series
- High sound enjoyment for music, film sound and games in smaller rooms
- New: tweeter with phase plug, optimised sound dispersion, fine tuning across all components, more balanced sound, improved workmanship and design
- 2-way system with balanced tuning and uniform sound image
- Bass reflex tubes ensure deep, precise bass
- Fibreglass mid-range driver with phase plug for excellent speech intelligibility
- Large 25 mm tweeter with phase plug and wave guide for a detailed, spatial display
- Suitable for all stereo amplifiers or AV receivers, placed on either a shelf or wall mounted
Smash seller from Berlin
For years, the Ultima series has been a byword for excellent price to performance ratio. You won't get this much sound for this little money anywhere else. Featuring superior audio technologies, the Ultima speakers deliver perfectly balanced playback and are perfect for enjoying all genres of music, as well as gaming and of course films. The new Ultima speakers also come equipped with an unmistakable logo above the tweeter. They are the successor to the Ultima Mk2 series.
Developed in Berlin
Product development for the Ultima series, like all our other speaker series, is completed start to finish here in our Berlin labs and anechoic chambers. After years of cross-team refinement and optimization with more than a little input from customer feedback, the Ultima 40 is a true marvel of engineering.
Tweeter with phase plug and waveguide
Two features that are nearly unheard of at this price point are the tweeter's built in phase plug and waveguide, providing for extreme precision in the high-frequency range.
Mitigates phase interference near the tweeter by directing waves outward toward the listener, enhancing response at high-frequency bandpasses.
Exactingly guides each individual sound, keeping all instruments and voices crisp, clear, and distinct.
All around unbeatable
Whether serving as a standalone bookshelf speaker or rear speaker in a surround set, the ULTIMA 20 does not compromise. It fits on a bookshelf, can be placed on a stand, or mounted on a wall. Both visually and in audio terms, it's the perfect match for its big sister.
Pristinely finished. Made from sturdy MDF with internal struts, Teufel speakers feature long-lasting timeless design.
1 × Pair Shelf speaker UL 20 Mk3 18
- 2 × red rubber feet (4x) for UL 20/40 Mk3 18
- 2 × UL 20 Mk3 18 bookshelf speaker (pc.) – white
- 2 × grill for UL 20 Mk3 18 – Black
UL 20 Mk3 18 bookshelf speaker (pc.)
High-end Hi-Fi bookshelf speakers
Description Item Width 21,5 cm Height 33,5 cm Depth 23,5 cm Weight 5,7 kg
Description Item Terminal clamps Gold-plated screw terminals Minimum amplifier output power recommended 20 W
Description Item Suitable for banana plug Yes Maximum cable diameter 4 mm Equalisation openings (pos.) Backside Equalisation openings 1 Removable front cover Yes Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminated Net internal volume 10 L Wall mounting brackets Yes Tweeter (number per enclosure) 1 Tweeter (diameter) 25 mm Tweeter (material) Fabric Bass/Midrange driver (number per enclosure) 1 Bass/Midrange driver (diameter) 165 mm Bass/Midrange driver (material) Fibreglas Continuous power handling (IEC - Long Term) 50 W Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 87 dB Frequency range from/to 70 - 20000 Hz Peak power capacity (IEC - Short Term) 80 W Maximum sound pressure level 104 dB/1m Impedance 4 Ohm Acoustic principle 2-way-system Enclosure type Bass reflex Crossover frequency internal switch 2600 Hz
Connecting cables are not included with this delivery