Why we love this product
Put on the vinyl and start: the automatic system of the easy-to-operate DUAL DT 400 USB turntable sets down the tonearm itself, returns it after playing and stops the turntable. So you can concentrate on the essentials: Listening to your favourite records.
Key advantages at a glance
- Fully automatic turntable with belt drive, suitable for LP and singles
- With high-quality Audio-Technica AT 3600 magnetic pickup
- Straight, weight-balanced tonearm with adjustable contact force and anti-skating
- Fully automatic: automatic tonearm set-up & autostop at the end of the record with tonearm feedback
- Stable turntable made of aluminium, driven by a DC servo DC motor
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for easy connection to any phono or AUX input
- Additional USB port for digital archiving on PC/Mac
- Suitable for all Teufel complete systems, with extensive accessories such as puck, counterweight, system with needle, cover, USB cable.
FeaturesAll technologies at a glance
DUAL DT 400 USB
Description Item Width 43,5 cm Height 12,5 cm Depth 37,2 cm Weight 3,9 kg
Description Item Cinch output 1 USB 1.1 Yes
Description Item 33 U/min Yes 45 U/min Yes product.attribute.plattenspieler-phono-vorverstaerker-integriert-486 Yes
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.