Why we love this product
In collaboration with deuter, a unique daypack has been created that combines urban lifestyle, practicality and the protection of your favourite headphones for the first time. With the deuter x Teufel UP BERLIN you can cross the Tiergarten or rock Kreuzberg all night long. It is splash-proof and the safe house for your SUPREME ON. All fabrics and materials are 100% recycled.
Key advantages at a glance
- High-quality city backpack with integrated, fleeced bag for the Teufel SUPREME ON or the SUPREME ON Bag
- Logo embroidery deuter x Teufel on front, large U-Zip opening for stowing all materials with best overview, laptop compartment up to 15 inch (current MacBook Pro 16 inch fits), pocket for tablet, bottle pocket, valuables pocket inside and powerbank pocket, two outside pockets
- Made 100% from 35 recycled PET bottles according to the bluesign® standard, minimal consumption of water and crude oil in the manufacturing process
- PFC-free, produced according to Fair Wear Foundation standards
- Firmly padded front and stable bottom keep the backpack in shape
- Lightweight, padded back (deuter CONTACT) with aerodynamic cover ensures comfortable fit and even load distribution, removable, adjustable chest and waist strap
- Ergonomically cut S-shaped shoulder straps for great wearing comfort
- Weight only 800 g, volume 22 litres, dimensions 51 / 30 / 17 (H x W x D) cm
deuter x Teufel UP BERLIN Daypack
High-quality city backpack with integrated, fleeced bag for the Teufel SUPREME ON or the SUPREME ON Bag
Description Item Weight 800 g
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.